- Extensive patient advice on the subjects of temporomandibular joint symptoms, pain therapy, functional spectrum and occlusion
- Professional functional diagnostics using clinical instrumental and manual functional analyses
- Coordination, diagnostics and interdisciplinary cooperation between dentists, doctors, health practitioners and therapists of all disciplines (Radiology, orthodontics, orthodontics, ENT, osteopathy, orthopaedics, pain and physiotherapy)
- high quality dental restorations
- modern pain therapy and prevention programs
Restricted jaw opening, pain while chewing, therapy-resistant, chronical head, neck, throat and back pain, masticatory muscles pain, tooth migration and loose teeth, asymmetrical or restricted opening of the mouth, cracking, rubbing and dislocation of the painful temporomandibular joint, non-correct bite position of the teeth, tooth damage including retroceding gums, grinding teeth at night, tooth abrasion in general and others. As you can see for yourself, TMJ disorders represent a very complex clinical picture with many different symptoms that have to be taken very seriously. A specialized dentist will use clinical, instrumental and manual functional analysis to establish profound and reliable diagnostics. The sometimes-difficult diagnostic clarification about the different complaints, these near from the head or far, requires the close interdisciplinary cooperation of specialized medics, dentists, naturopaths and therapists of various areas. The same applies to the development of a suitable therapy and is particularly important in the presence of chronic pain and/or other more persistent symptoms.
In a lot of patient cases, so-called bite splints are recommended for therapeutic purposes, which will be adapted exactly to the jaw. In a lot of patient cases, so-called bite splints are recommended for therapeutic purposes, which are adapted precisely to the jaw. These gently leads to a correction of the force distribution and to a relief of the temporomandibular joints. Temporomandibular joint diseases are so painful and restricting the quality of life so much, that sooner or later the path to the dentist will be taken anyway. Should you recognize the symptoms mentioned above, suffering from or being in doubt about it, call us and arrange an appointment. We give you safety!